Welcome to QuickMedPub! This web site serves as ab article submission site for all articles submitted to the journals published by Internet Scientific Publications LLC at http://www.ispub.com
Submit an article by following a few easy steps
- Click on the link Submit an article
- Sign in as indicated
- Upload your article and fill out the few requested fields
- Fees: In order to keep up with the increased workload and partially compensate for slow advertising income since the economic crisis hit in 2008 we are forced to charge for submission and publication of the articles. The articles will still be available for free to the readers. We decided to charge much less than our competitors in order to enable authors from low-income countries to contribute to the journals:
- A submission fee for all articles: US $ 25 (payable when
submitting the article); we are currently waiving this fee and do not charge until
noticed otherwise; please submit your article for free until we change this
waiver of submission fees. The publication fee will still apply when your article is accepted.
- Publication fee (if article gets accepted): US $ 225 (this is in addition to the $25 submission fee)
- We use PayPal as our fee collection agency. Please follow the easy guidelines provided in the last step of the article submission to pay the appropriate fee.
- Click here to select the medical field or simply use the search engine below to find articles of interest
- If an article is accepted by our editors and peer reviewers, the full text article is available for free at http://www.ispub.com.
Discounts will be granted for lower income countries, students, and authors experiencing financial hardship. The amount of discount will depend on a variety of factors such as country of origin, quality of the article, originality of article, complete adherence to the guidelines (especially the way references are cited), and whether the author was invited personally to submit an article by an editor-in-chief. It is a privilege to receive a discount and this generosity from the publisher should not be abused. There is no guarantee that a discount will be granted.